Tuesday 8 March 2016

Evaluation- How did i use Media Technologies In the construction of my media product

I presented the progression and ideas I had for my media products using blogger, i felt it was a good way to show this. Sound cloud and You tube are the websites that i used to upload my music and video clips to then share it onto my blogger account.




In order to film my teaser trailer I used a digital video camera (Panasonic HDC TM900), this provided me with all the options that i needed to execute shots that I intended to use. It was easy to transport around with me when going to different locations to film in. Also it allowed me to film from strange positions for example under the bed. It came with a tri-pod that enabled me to take still shots without wobbling the camera around. The editing software that I used enabled me to cut out scenes that I felt were not as strong as others. It also allowed me to silence the shots in order to play music or voice overs over the top. Also from the editing I was able to zoom or crop shots that did not work. For example in the scene where there was red writing on the mirror was originally too far away for the audience to see what it said, there fore by zooming in made it clear and easy for the audience to see.





The multi-track feature enabled me to cut and arrange the music and sound effects i wanted in my trailer. I was able to mix music and use it where I felt necessary in the teaser trailer. It allowed me to layer shots over the music in the order that it was mean't to be in. A lot of my music came from spotify and youtube. These websites have wide ranges of different music genre and really allowed me to explore my options. 



I used Adobe Photoshop to edit my magazine cover and film poster. It allowed me to cut around the background of the dominant central image and place it onto a back ground of my choosing. I also edited my tag lines and billing to make them to the correct size in conjunction to the rest of my poster. 




No comments:

Post a Comment