Sunday 14 February 2016

Billing Analysis

The billing I am going to be looking at are on the posters of Sinister, Smiley and The Conjuring. Having a billing on my poster that looks authentic will really allow my film to seem realistic in the eyes of my audience. The billing will give credit to companies, actors, directors, producers and other crew members.













Now that I have looked at these I am able to see that this is the information presented in the billing (this is in the correct order):

  1. The production companies 
  2. Name of the director
  3. Name of the writer
  4. Main actor name
  5. Name of film 
  6. Other various actors 
  7. Names and job titles of other important crew members: Casting, Music, Costumes, Editor, Production Designer, Director of photography, Executive producers, Art director, Special effects, 
  8. Producer/s name again 
  9. Who the film was written by
  10. Directors name
Most of the billing from the different film posters i looked at had the billing in a very similar order. I can now produce my own billing to this order to make it look as genuine as possible. 



No comments:

Post a Comment