Friday 19 February 2016

Magazine Cover Progression

The following images shows the process of my magazine front cover coming together 




For my magazine cover I took images of one of the actors who starred in my trailer, I applied scary gory make up to make it look as terrifying as possible. In my magazine cover i tried to replicate Fangoria magazine and the style it uses to create a truly horrifying atmosphere for the magazine cover. By using photo shop i was able to crop around  the image of the character in order to drop it onto a back ground. I chose to colour scheme to make it as eye catching as possible. The font I used it called ghoulish, it represents the horror genre well. I added cover lines, issue number, a banner, masthead, main cover lines and barcodes in order to make the magazine cover look as authentic as possible.

No comments:

Post a Comment