Wednesday 17 February 2016

What Will Appear on my Magazine Cover


I have decided the name of my magazine will be- Fright International
The main cover line - Exclusive images from new horror film..... 'The Disturbed'
Issue Number- 118
Date- September 2015
Slogan- The only magazine that talks blood, gore and more 

More cover lines-

  1. The Conjuring VS Insidious 
  2. Chainsaw Massacre- The body count continues 
  3. Annabelle and Chucky..... secret romance?
  4. Untold script secrets of The Shining 
  5. James Wan hints on directing 
  6. Freddy Kreuger talks Friday the 13th sequence 2
I looked at many different magazine front covers and from this i could tell that Horror magazine covers contain lots of short, catchy sentences. They also talk a lot about older horror films compared to news ones, this is something that i have tried to incorporate into my magazine cover. I did the date in september, this is because my horror film Grandma's house is being released on halloween. This is a good date for a film release as older teenagers and adults with no children go to the cinema on this date. 

No comments:

Post a Comment