Wednesday 17 February 2016

Potential Magazine Font

Using FontYukle, i will be looking at different fonts to use for my magazine name. I would like to find one that is simple but at the same time gets the feeling of horror across to the audience.


  • This font is called Ghoulish, it is bold and stands out 


  • It is called Pahuenga, I like this one because it is different to other magazines, and it is also interesting to look it 

  • This font is quite similar to the second font that i used, it is called Lugosi

  • Although this font looks good, it may be quite hard for some people to read. I do not want the name of my magazine to get confused in the eyed of the audience 
  • This font is called Qranklestein 

  • I chose this as one of my potential fonts as it is easy to read and looks like a magazine font that would be used 
  • It is called Karloff 



  • The name of this is called Vademecum 
  • Although it looks aesthetically pleasing it does not necessarily portray the horror genre that i am going for 


The type of font i have decided to use it FONT 1, this is because it is simple, easy to read and it is build. Most of all it fits the horror genre very well and i feel the audience could tell this straight away from looking at it.















No comments:

Post a Comment