Monday 22 February 2016

Questionnaire for my Poster

By doing this primary research for my film poster, will enable me to understand what the audience will expect from my poster in terms of the horror genre. Once this is completed the knowledge I would have gained from the results will be beneficial in helping me to create a successful poster.

The questionnaire will specify what aspects of the poster are important to include. It should also guide me when making decisions about the layout and contents that I should include.

What would the front cover consist of:
-A monster
-An actor from a horror film
-Different images from multiple horror films

What font would attract you more:
-bright and colourful
-dark and mysterious
-big and bold
-gory and spooky

What colours wold

No comments:

Post a Comment